Q: What do the Navy SEALS, Professional European Football Teams & Silicon Valley Start Ups have in common?
A: They all devote a space in their organisation to train their brains.
The Navy SEALS have a 'Brain Gym', AC Milan and Chelsea FC have 'Mind Rooms', and Google has 'G-Pause pods' to enable personnel, team members and employees the opportunity to relax, unwind, meditate, float, or train their brains to focus.
These 'brain spaces' also incorporate Transformative Technologies such as heart rate sensors, brain wave measuring headsets, VR, and cognitive training programs to stimulate certain parts of the brain responsible for focus, productivity, decision making, creativity, clarity, empathy, compassion, grit, resilience and mindfulness.
The Brain Room is for you if you....
· Find it hard to switch off your brain and thoughts.... especially before bed!
· Are always feeling frazzled, stressed, or anxious (and you've forgotten what peace of mind feels like)
· Feel like you're memory is getting worse, you forget things easily, even how to spell your own name!!
· Get the sinking feeling of dread that you're probably burnout out and feel like a one legged man in a but kicking contest
· Experience less and less focused work that's effecting your productivity and you wonder if someone is eventually going to find out how much you're struggling... and what that will mean for your livelihood!!
"Even though I am not an athlete by any means, my sessions with Rob has sharpened my peripheral vision and given me confidence especially when reverse parking. I feel I am more alert and aware of my surroundings and as an added bonus I really enjoy challenging myself personally within each session. Thanks Rob!" - Margaret Russell
Want to know more about who we are and what we stand for a The Brain Room? Here's a recent interview Danae Jones, from Danae TV, with founder, Rob Gronbeck, BPsych(hons).
I'm Rob Gronbeck, BPsych(hons), and my vision is to create a space and place where people could develop their mental, emotional and cognitive abilities and created The Brain Room.
I would call myself an applied neuroscientist-practitioner who coaches athletes, students and professionals to higher levels of cognitive and emotional intelligence and function.
I have personally worked with athletes who have gone on to become Australian Champions, International Representatives, World Championship medalists, and much more.
I have been sought out by organisations to share my knowledge on how to train the brain for greater focus, composure and flow using cognitive training, neuro-biofeedback and brain stimulation devices.